PUNE, India, July 11, 2017 -- ScrumStart, a division of SRKay Consulting Group, today announced that it is extending its existing partnership with US-based Parkar Consulting & Labs (a boutique management and technology consulting firm) for another three years. ScrumStart will be leveraging its expertise in creating and managing technology centers across India to provide end-to-end support to Parkar's development center in Pune, as Parkar Consulting & Labs continues to grow its global footprint.
"Our decision to name ScrumStart as a preferred infrastructure and talent services partner is based on their proven ability to continuously deliver with rapidly increasing requirements," Gaurav Singh, CEO, Parkar Consulting & Labs commented on the development. Further, he said, "With new developments in Parkar Labs, such as Blockchain and Machine Learning initiatives; we needed a trusted partner to support our expansion going forward. We have had a fulfilling partnership with ScrumStart in the first year where ScrumStart played an important role in ensuring a hassle-free experience at our development center in Pune and hence, we had no second thoughts in forging a long-term partnership with ScrumStart."
Thanking the Parkar senior management for this opportunity, Sandeep Menon, Chief Operating Officer of ScrumStart said, "We are pleased to forge this long-term partnership with Parkar. Our team at ScrumStart, has leveraged its extensive experience in running successful technology centers in India to provide the best quality services to Parkar. In fact, working with Parkar in the last one year has enabled us to further refine our services. ScrumStart remains committed to constantly exceed client expectations and keep the Parkar team extremely happy in the coming years."
ScrumStart is focused on helping overseas clients set up their IT / ITeS centers in India. Backed by a billion-dollar business house, ScrumStart is run by experts who have been involved in setting up and running the most successful captives in India. The innovative Virtual Captive solution offered by ScrumStart combines the advantages of both models of outsourcing: traditional outsourcing and company owned captives. The end-to-end solution proves to be highly effective, as it reduces the need for upfront capital expenditures, cuts down the learning curve in implementing the best practices and ensures quick ROI for the client.
For more information, visit http://www.scrumstart.net/
About Parkar Consulting & Labs
A boutique management and technology consulting firm with presence in over 7 locations worldwide; Parkar helps businesses transform and thrive in a dynamic world by co-creating breakthrough technology solutions. Parkar's expertise is spread across various domains such as Product Engineering, Cloud Computing, Analytics, and Digital Transformations solutions. Compelling projects and partnerships with several Fortune 500 companies, have led to transformative journeys with Parkar's approach of being different to the extent of being 'effectively disruptive'.
For more information, visit http://parkar.consulting/
- India Infoline http://www.indiainfoline.com/prnewswire?rkey=20170711enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- Business Today http://www.businesstoday.in/prnewswire/index.jsp?rkey=20170711enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- IndiaNotes http://www.indianotes.com/PRNewswire/prnewswire-news-details.php?id=enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- VCCircle https://www.vccircle.com/releases/?rkey=20170711enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- Techcircle.in http://techcircle.vccircle.com/press-releases/?rkey=20170711enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- Telegraph India https://www.telegraphindia.com/pressrelease/prnw/61241/scrumstart-forges-a-multi-year-partnership-for-providing-its.html
- The Hans India http://www.thehansindia.com/home/prnewswire?rkey=20170711enIN201707118089_indiapublic
- AP Herald http://www.apherald.com/PRNewsWire/ViewArticle/9465035/apherald-politics/